Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures!

Anyone else feel like they are drowning in all the pictures you have taken of lo?  I literally have a phone that is always full of photos/videos and out of storage lol.  I have a computer full of pictures and 2 thumb drives full, not to mention 3 cds from professional photos.  Trying to finally upload them to a site like shutterfly and it takes forever!! I will be doing this for weeks!  I'm desperately trying to get them all uploaded before dd's 1st bday so that I can print albums and frame photos etc. With all these photos it will take weeks just to create albums just like I want them ugh!  What do you all do with all your photos?  Do you delete them after you upload them to shutterfly to open up more space or just continue buying more thumb drives? 

Re: Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures!

• Thanks so am I! So you just pop in a blank cd and copy them to that? Then just keep those disks forever? Would disks or jump drives be the best way to store them? I need to go out and buy a bunch of blank disks and a way to label them. I also need so
  • an external hard drive has more room and can store all of it in one place.  Then you can physically take it to a print lab (costco is cheap), hand them the hard drive and have them print them all. 
    Me: 36 (Endo) DH: 39 (Azoo)
    5 DIUI - BFN
    IVF#1 - BFP - AJ 7/12
    FET#1 - BFP Due 7/24/14
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    image imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I upload mine to Photobucket monthly and clear them out.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagesingingirl96:
    an external hard drive has more room and can store all of it in one place.nbsp; Then you can physically take it to a
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you take them from a smart phone there is a shutterfly app and it will upload to albums online. I love it!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"