Two Under 2

What does your daily routine look like?

I've got DS who is 22mo and DD who is 3mo. We are finally settling into a routine and I'm feeling like I am kind of getting the hang of this. (Except those days when I'm NOT!) I'm just curious to see what everyone else has as a daily routine. Mostly - I'm looking for more activities that can keep DS busy. He's got a ton of energy and I feel like we've exhausted all entertainment options by 11 am! I don't want to have him in front of the tv or ipad much at all during the day, so I'm looking to you experienced ladies to give me some tips at tackling an energetic toddler while taking care of DD. Our routine as of now basically consists of:

6-7am Wake up, have milk, watch sesame street while I feed DD

7:30-8 am Breakfast

8-9 am Play with toys, read books

10 am Go to the park, Run errands, basically get out of the house!

11:30/12 Lunch

1 pm Nap

2:30/3pm Wake up, watch a short tv show

3-5pm ??? Survive until Dad gets home!!! 

And DD is just on a never ending cycle of eating and sleeping every 2-3 hours.

What does your day look like?? 

Re: What does your daily routine look like?

• Both my kids are on the same schedule, so this is our schedule for both. 

9am: wake up

9:30: breakfast

10-12: free play, coloring, train table. They basically play very nicely together during this time, so I let them do whatever

• I'm sorry I have no advice.  Our day is pretty similar to yours, except I haven't mastered taking both kids out yet, so we only get out once or twice a week if that.  I especially sympathize with you on the after nap, survive until DH gets home.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"