Success after IF
Options

First round of IVF-negative :( Frozen embryo advice

So I just found out on Tuesday that my IVF attempt was unsuccessful :( It's very dis-heartening to just hear those words, "I'm sorry, it's negative." I've been trying to understand why, and unfourtuanetly my Dr doesn't have an answer. He said the 2 ebmbryo's they transferred were perfect, I guess I was just on the wrong side of the statistics. I was blessed to have 2 embryo's that we froze. It seems that the more I read into things I hear how frozen transfers can be just as successful. I like the idea that my body will be somewhat fresh from all the original meds and I can try another attempt(our last). Does anyone have any advice or success of attempts with trying IVF with frozen embryo's? I'd just like to feel as if I have some hope going into this next round.

Thanks Ladies <3

Re: First round of IVF-negative :( Frozen embryo advice

• Options
    I'm sorry that IVF was a BFN, but just wanted to say not to give up hope.  My history is in the siggie, but my son came from a FET after a failed fresh.  In fact, his "grade" was significantly lower than the embryos that failed.  I never th
    TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry it was a BFFN. We didn't have any embryos to freeze so I have no advice for you but wanted to say not to give up. GL!

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't have a failed fresh, but I had an FET and my first one was successful! Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    I am so sorry about your BFN. You're right though. Sometimes you just fall on the wrong side of the odds. I have a son from IVF #2 and am pregnant with twins as a result of our first FET. Wishing you the very best of luck!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    I failed my first two fresh IVFs, 1 embryo, then 3 embryos. I felt like it had something to do with hyperstimulating both times. My docs said that would have made it more likely to stick but I don't believe it. Got BFP on my first FET. Got a singleton fro
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DrRxDrRx member
    I'm sorry that your IVF cycle didn't work.  I just did an FET cycle and it was so much easier in all aspects--monitoring, meds, mood, etc--than our IVF.  GL with your future FET!
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"