June 2012 Moms

I need a baby proofing solution

Has anyone found a product or a method to keep fingers from getting pinched in drawers? Our kitchen has 4 large drawers DDs height for pots and pans which she loves to open but she's getting so fast and strong now Im worried she is going to pinch her hands faster then I can blink. She is always supervised and nothing inside is dangerous, but I still would like to find something for the drawers.

I have found tons of solutions to keep from opening drawers but none to prevent them closing too quick. Has anyone else found anything? 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: I need a baby proofing solution

• I think Ikea has a product for that. Have you looked at Amazon? They have all sorts of baby proofing stuff
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • No help here other than perhaps its something that they just need to learn about. My LO keeps opening the kitchen drawers on top of himself and getting stuck partway underneath.  He's also pinching fingers.  I'm watching him but he gets so ma

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've seen drawer bumpers at BRU. I didn't examine them closely, but it looks like the kind of clip over the drawer face so that it doesn't shut all the way. It would drive me a little nuts, but it could save little fingers. If you are a DIY person, you co

• Like the PP said about the cork, you can also buy these little round rubber sticker pads and put them on the insde of the drawers/doors on the cabinets.  We have the same problem, but like someone else said, I also think it's something they will figu
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• thanks for asking this! I was going to ask this too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"