Nurseries and Baby Gear

Recommend your carseat for your LO......toddler age!

Hi Ladies,
Can you recommend what carseat you are using for your toddler? I have a 3 year and he seems to have outgrown the graco seat that we had because he is so tall. There was no protective head support god forbid if there was a collision. We ended up going with the safety first airflow which seems great....however, the seat straps are beyond diffucult to pull in. Not a fan of the seat because of the straps.......

Anyone else have this difficulty?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Recommend your carseat for your LO......toddler age!

• What graco seat was he in and how did you determine it was outgrown? Also, how tall is he, what does he weigh and what is his torso height (have him sit back to the wall criss cross and mark where his shoulders are then measure from the floor to that m

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the Complete Air 65 and the seat straps are pretty easy.  Have you tried contacting Safety 1st? My seat was missing directions and they were very helpful.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Radian XTSL and our toddler is very tall (97% for age) - we purchased it for safety ratings as well as how tall it was.
    www.healthyhappytot.com - Healthy, non-toxic product recommendations for children from a mom who has really used them!
  • The Britax Frontier is a great harness to booster seat.  I love mine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • We have the britax frontier and love it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"