High-Risk Pregnancy

anyone with complete placenta previa?

I was just told last week i had cpp.  The doc said there was "a chance" it would move, but things are complicated due to the fact I have had three uterine procedures already (two c sections and a d&c) and as a result have lots of adhesions.  I also have two little ones to take care of so I really don't want to go on bedrest!!  :(  Just curious what other doctors have said and how your feeling about the whole thing! I am trying to stay positive and not read too many horror stories.

Re: anyone with complete placenta previa?

• I do.  How far along are you?

I was diagnosed at 11 weeks and mine still hasn't moved at all. I also have D&C scars so there is some concern the placenta is attached to scar tissue. I had some major bleeding around 13-14 weeks and got p

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi! I was diagnosed at 10 weeks.  I had minor spotting for a week in the very beginning (week 5) and then one brief "gush" at 10 weeks.  The doctor put me on pelvic rest and no lifting.  How long were you on bedrest after your bleed?

• Loading the player...
  • I was on bed rest for 6 weeks. I had a couple of heavy gushes and then some bleeding that didn't stop and required a pad so it was pretty intense which is why I got put on bed rest. I've had a tiny bit of spotting here and there but my OB hasn't been c

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was diagnosed at 14 weeks with a bleed from complete placenta previa. My last scan was yesterday morning and the placenta is no longer over my cervix.
    imageimageimageimage

• I was diagnosed last week with a cop and am seeing a high risk dr next week.  I'm crossing my fingers for hopeful news and try really hard to take it easy.  It's tough because I'm on my feet all day and have a three year old.  I feel so bad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"