January 2013 Moms

AW: I'm now a SAHM

I was planning to go back to work like I did after DD, but while I was out on STD they merged two departments making my job 50 sales and 50 what I was doing. I'm not a sales person At All. It's probably my worst nightmare. So I'm now a SAHM! On one hand I'm sad, I've worked there since 1999! But I'm thrilled to be home with my babes. DD still goes to daycare MWF for preschool so I get time with both kids and one on one with DS! :

Re: AW: I'm now a SAHM

• Jealous! Enjoy it. I wish my job would do something like that so I could justify quitting.

• Congrats! Funny how things work out. I was a teacher and spent so much time working on school stuff I couldn't imagine teaching with a baby. I mean, I could do it, but I wouldn't have time to do all of the things I normally like doing with my classes. My
  • Loading the player...
  • Woohoo! 

It's nice that they did this while you're on mat leave rather than having to deal with the transition of going back for a short time and then finding out your job would change.

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • image82Sonia:
    Jealous! Enjoy it. I wish my job would do something like that so I could justify quitting.

<br /
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay! You'll never regret it (that's what my mom (who was a SAHM) tells me)!

BabyFruit Ticker

• ta78ta78 member
    Congratulations! I used to work retail and hated it. I love being able to be at home with my kids.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Congratulations! I was planning on going back to work also , but after talking it over with MH, we decided it'd be best for me to stay home with our son. I'm thrilled! But it will definitely be an adjustment for me!
  • Jealous of all you SAHMs! Today is my last day of mat leave and I soooo wish we could afford for me to quit...but our insurance is through me so if anyone SAH it would be DH.
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats! I am hoping DH gets this job he interviewed for yesterday. It would allow me to go part time which is my ideal situation right now!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"