Tennessee Babies

Breastpump via Insurance-Nashville

Hello, ladies, 

Anyone get a breast pump via your insurance?  My insurance covers the cost of a breast pump (yay) with a prescription for my OB.  However, I have to get it at an in-network facility.  I have BCBS.  Anyone had luck with this or know where to get one?  I have an extensive list of medical supply places but thought I would check first.

Thanks! 

Re: Breastpump via Insurance-Nashville

• You've done the right steps to get the Rx and get the supplier list from insurance.

I don't have any experience with it but from what I understand you pick out what kind you want and order from the supplier that you pick. I'm sure the suppli

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Are you near Summit in Hermitage, there is a medical supply store in Summit that is in-network with BCBS.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am willing to go wherever for a pump.  Thanks for the tip!
  • I am getting mine from sunmed.com.. yummymummies.com also does it
    image   image
  • I have Cigna and they paid for it and even sent the order to the supply store. They went through Target Medical in Memphis, and they shipped the pump to me within 2 days. Check with your Insurance and see what their procedure is. They may have a supplier
    BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"