June 2013 Moms
Options

Baby Shower Attire

My baby shower is coming up this weekend. I am having it early for my Mom can come and be comfortable since she is having surgery that involves a long recovery next week.

Has anyone decided what they are wearing?

Currently I have two dressed to pick from that I can't decide between.

https://www.target.com/p/liz-lange-for-target-maternity-short-sleeve-sheath-dress-green/-/A-14338844

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=79556&vid=1&pid=333406012

Re: Baby Shower Attire

• Options

I vote for the longer one, that way you don't have to worry about crossing legs and all that jazz! 

I wore a shortish dress and there are som close call pictures!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I vote on the long one too. I am currently wearing the green one right now at work and i don't think it would be flattering in sitting pics when you are openining gifts. Not sure if you have tried it on, its really flattering on but tight and clingy so wi
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like the green one better. The striped one kind of makes me dizzy.
  • Options
    I like the target one better, but I'm not really a fan of maxi dresses.
    We said "I Do" on 9/27/2008!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagenikip6454:

I vote for the longer one, that way you don't have to worry about crossing legs and all that jazz! 

<
  • Options

I am biased towards the first dress from Target because is similar to the one I'm wearing to my shower. Except mine has polka dots. Just make sure it's long enough since you will probably be sitting in front of people opening gifts. Wouldn't want to fl

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I like the maxi dress!
  • Options
    imagekatiechanning:
    I'm wearing the ON maxi dress for one of my showers. I love it.
    I do like the color of the Target dress. What
  • Options
    imagebritb618:
    I vote on the long one too. I am currently wearing the green one right now at work and i don't think it would be flatteri
  • Options

I love both -- but I think a maxi may be more comfortable.

I just ordered that maxi from old navy yesterday...it may be a possible shower dress.  

Married 07.07.12
    BFP #1 EDD 06.04.13
    Beta #1: 20,560 @ 20DPO, Beta #2: 37,945 @ 22DPO
    U/S #1: 4w6d - too early to see baby, U/S #2: 6w2d - we saw the heartbeat!
    *So thankful to God for blessing us with this miracle*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagenikip6454:

I w

DD #1 August 2010 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This. I own the target dress and I agree with her description completely.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imagebritb618:
    I vote on the long one too. I am currently wearing the green one right now at work and i don't think it would be flatteri

• Options

imageMufflerlove:
    imagekatiec
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I love them both. If you are shorter I would go with the green one, but if you can pull off a maxi dress then the black one is my choice!! Seems more casual, yet appropriate for a shower. I'd feel like I was going to a wedding or something in the green on
  • Options
    I vote for the teal one - I'm getting pretty sick of all the maternity clothing that has horizontal stripes ... there's way too much of it!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    I love the teal dress, but I think you should go with the longer one to be safe.
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just went to a shower and the soon-to-be mommy wore a dress almost exactly like that one that she got at Target and while she was opening presents you got peaks at her underwear.  I vote long.
  • Options
    2nd one dress... thats the one I'm wearing for mine too!

• Options
    I'm going with the Old Navy dress only because I tried the Target one on and it made me cry.  LOL  It's clingy in some baaaaaddddd places.  This might be because I gained a lot of weight, but I didn't like it on me anywhere near as much as
  • Options
    AchaeAchae member
    No clue : I still have no idea where to buy maternity clothes! I'm not buying online unless I can return if it doesn't fit.
  • Options
    I like the maxi dress bc you can wear it again later but the green target one looks more dressier. where's the location?

https://www.isabellaoliver.com/maternityclothes/us/100/maternitydresses/DR166.html

I'm wearing this with som
  • Options
    imagemsyoon:
    I like the maxi dress bc you can wear it again later but the green target one looks more dressier. where's the location? <
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"