July 2013 Moms

Which diaper bag

I know you can use any bag for. Disper bag but I was just wondering what everyone decided on.
I have a puma bag now that I like but it's soft and stuff slides around. I'm deciding on getting the skip hop duo, another puma messenger bag or maybe a bag insert for the one I have.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Which diaper bag

• I got a coach diaper bag, hopefully it's handy:)
  • imageAsbromle:
    I got a coach diaper bag, hopefully it's handy:)
    I love my coach diaper bag! I have the black pat
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenew2011mommy:
    imageAsbro
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    imageimage
  • I just bought the coach diaper bag too: soo excited to use it! I got it half off at the outlet mall! DH said no pink or purple and that was fine by me so I got brown!!i don't think ill have to worry much about him carring it cause I love it soo much!
  • Yay, I'm so glad to know that I made a good choice, thanks ladies:)
  • I bought a Vera Bradley diaper bag.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• I have a Coach diaper bag from last time and we also have a small black sling type bag that we got free from nestle.  My husband uses that bag when he takes my son out by himself.
    photo 3dcc1df8-8755-401b-b56e-15712e9fb0c0_zps92b14273.jpg
    Matteo 08/02/2011 Cruz 06/19/2013

BabyFruit Ticker

• I got a Kate Spade diaper bag that I love. It's black vinyl I think so it wipes down easily and has a ton of room and usable pockets. I also got a grey J. j. Cole one to take to daycare.

Edit: I got DH a diaper caddy changing pad that hold a
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are going to use a Timbuk2 cargo tote. I LOVE Timbuk2 bags, have a ton of their messenger bags and a couple small cargo totes that I've used as purses, and DH and I are excited to "build a bag" on their website.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecollers4:
    I recently bought a petunia pickle bottom bag and I love the way it looks, feels, carries, etc. I'm a FTM so technically
  • I had a Coach with DD and really liked it since it looked more like a purse than a diaper bag.  I used it to carry my stuff as well instead of carrying a bag and a purse.  When I got to the point where I needed to start carrying toys and snac

• I have a kalencom and I loved it and always got comments on how cute it was! I have a puma bag i now use for our swim bag it just didnt have enough pockets to stay organized but cute and comfy. i also had the skip hop and its better for older kids I think
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"