TTC after 35
Options

Results of post DnC appointment and my dogs appointment

So I posed that I had 2 appointments to go to today.

The first one was for my 12 yr old Jack Russell who was diagnosed with a 2/6 heart murmur last year.  Now his heart murmur is a 3-4/6 so I was a bit worried.

The ultrasound went well, his heart itself is not that bad and the murmur is a little louder but no thickening of the heart or anything so he still does not need any meds!!!!  Recheck in 1 year.  Blood work did show he has increased cholesterol so I have to recheck some blood work in a month along with his thyroid and a urine just to make sure all ok.  

For me I had my post DnC appointment today 3 weeks 3 days after procedure.  The Dr came in talked to me and then had us go into his office, so much nicer than the exam room, I never had an exam.  He asked how I was doing, told him no cramping or pain at all even right after procedure.  I had slight bleeding for a few days on and off but nothing bad.

I was bummed, that the chromosomal testing was not back yet,  I was a bit nervous before the appointment because I was thinking it would be back, now we have to wait more.

The Dr did clear me that all was good and that we can start TTC again,  he said to wait at least 1-2 cycles which I want to anyway at least one just to get my AF and to let my body heal a little bit more and get back to normal.

I did ask him about the fibroids that my primary OB said I had and he reviewed the notes and he did not make any mention of it so he said if they are there they must be small,  we can keep an eye on them at my early exams but should not have to worry about them right now.

He said that when we think we are pregnant again to let him know and this time we could monitor progesterone so that is good  but he has no concerns or worries, and even said w the chromosomal testing that a lot of times their still is not an answer so not to worry to much about that either.

I feel better know after talking to him, this Dr was the one that did my DnC I like both the Drs I have seen and feel very comfortable with them.  

I think hubby is happy that we can have sex again it has been over 1 month due to everything.  LOL

Thanks for all your replies on my other post about today.  So happy to have some good news today, great way to start my 2 week vacation!!!!!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Results of post DnC appointment and my dogs appointment

• Options
    So glad you got good news for you and your pooch! Yay!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    imageGuennie:
    So glad you got good news for you and your pooch! Yay!
    This!! Any plans for your weeks off?

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBeckyP005:
    imageGuennie:

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"