December 2010 Moms

People being rude!

So, Jacob DC-mom is on vacation this week - therefore he is in public DC with about 15 other kids (and 5 adults).

When I got there to pick him up, everything is fine and he had a GREAT day - on the way out J and I, a mom with a 2-YO and a dad with a 1-YO is going out. The dad is on the phone just outside the door and is having a LOUD conversation. It ends with J and I in front of him and his son and the other mom behind him.

As I turn to close the gate he yells "Well, ** YOU!!" (to the phone - I hope). There were 3 children within 1,5 meters of him - who does that?? I looked up to give him a "look", but he just looked mad at me. I hurry out the gate and strap Jacob quickly in the car. OFC he parket his bike right beside my car, and he bent down right next to J's door - so I panicked and locked the doors :P

<3 Cathrine 24 from Norway - Mommy and Married <3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Graduation tickers

Re: People being rude!

• Ugh, I get what you mean!  We have this elevator going in and out of our DC that takes 10 minutes practically.  Occasionally there are people on there that continue very loud speaker-phone conversations that whole time, no cussing though!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelrn327:
    On the other hand, I'm super-jealous you have a public DC you can use when your provider is out!!
    </BLOCKQUOT
    <3 Cathrine 24 from Norway - Mommy and Married <3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Graduation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"