January 2013 Moms
Options

AHHH so excited!!

my MIL bought me a ticket to fly to the Carolina's to see my family and her family. My mom lives in NJ so she wouldn't be there originally which sucked but there was no way for me to afford the ticket to see her on my own. Today mom bought herself a ticket to fly down while I'm in SC so she can meet Axel too. Everyone will be there all together!!! I'm so happy I just had to share!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: AHHH so excited!!

• Options
    I am so happy for you! I remember your original post and am glad you decided to take the gift from you MIL! Enjoy the family time!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hooray!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is really awesome of your MIL. It's great to have a wonderful MIL...I absolutely adore mine!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    its really nice to know that ppl actually read and remember posts that are placed on this board. this is a wonderful community and i greatly appreciate all the support and advice from everyone here
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes that worked out nicely!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"