TTC after 35

Spotting

So....I started spotting today.  So far it's light, brown/pink.  I am hoping it isn't going to turn into af today because I am supposed to call on CD 1 to schedule my u/s and HSG.  The nurse won't be there on the weekend!!  Ugh!!!

There is of course that part of my brain that wants this to be implantation bleeding, but the way my temps have jumped around I just don't think it's possible.  It would be nice to think maybe I ovulated once and tried to ovulate again, and that's what caused the cyst...it wouldn't be impossible since I did have a twin pregnancy once, but it's pointless to hope for something like that.  So I'm still assuming af is at my door.  But what do I do if it starts today or tomorrow??  Why can't my body just cooperate for once?  This is so frustrating!!

Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.

Re: Spotting

• Hey Guen,

Isn't your RE's office open on the weekends or have any affilitate that is?  I would hope it is the case and that they just forgot to give you the nurse's direct line.  I would check with them on Monday for that info., for fut

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Thank you, Jacque!  I am having the u/s and HSG done with my regular OB/GYN and there is nobody there on the weekend.  I don't know if there is a number I could call to get a nurse, I've never had to do that...?

I had sharp pin prick

Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, I understand.  I was mixing up the RE apt with your Ob/Gyn.  Sorry.  I would just ask the nurse on Monday, how to handle this process since you are going to proceed with them versus the RE.  Just so you have the most effective s

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • When I had implantation bleeding with the twins I don't recall having any pains but I wasn't really paying attention.  I had a lot going on in my life at the time and I thought I just had a really short strange period.  This is my first cycle

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"