Detroit Babies

Sears, JCP, Portrait Innovations?

Looking for others' experiences getting pictures done at one of these studios?  I've called Sears and PI, and actually currently have an appointment scheduled with Sears, but I know they said pictures take 2-3 weeks to come in from the lab and I was hoping to have pics to pass out to relatives at Easter.  I know you get prints same day at PI, but I've heard they can be pushy and even though I've called I feel like I don't have straight info on their pricing because of all the "customizable packages" they have.

We've done the pro newborn pics, and pro pics in November for Christmas.  Just looking for a good studio experience.

Thanks!

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
DX: High FSH/DOR
It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sears, JCP, Portrait Innovations?

• Check out Portrait Scene in Sterling Heights, their packages come in quickly, they have a groupon running as well.  I've also done Kiddie Candids at Babies R Us and had great pics for great prices, i don't remember turn around time.
    imageNicole Hanna 11-23-2010
    Birthday
  • We had an appointment at Penney's for Christmas (in mid-Nov), we got there 20min prior to our appt time and were told that it would be 2+ hours before we would be seen. We left, obviously, and won't go back.

We went to PI and had a great exper

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I have used JCP and Portrait Innovations and prefer PI.  You get your pictures within 30 minutes and there are no hidden costs (you just need to be strong and resist getting a ton of poses!)  I missed the fine print when we went to JCP and thoug
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've used PI and Target. The pictures are better at PI, but I always get a better deal at Target.

The problem with PI is that you get tons of prints but only one pose unless you buy one of their bigger packages. I like going to Target for

• I like the JCP location in Troy.  The manager there is awesome, especially with little babies.  I did NOT like the Northville location of porrait innovations.  So many people waiting that people were sitting on the floors!
  • So far we have been using JCP for pictures. We did our one month and three month photos there. I liked them so far. They take a lot of pictures and its pretty affordable. We do the $4 sheets. You can pick out whatever poses and types of sheets that you wa
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • How did your pictures turn out?
    Birthday
  • Well we ended up going to PI, and after they ran about a half hour late and DS having a complete meltdown when the photographer tried to get in his face with the camera, we left with no pictures.

So we had Amanda Williams come over to our hou
    Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

• Ahh they turned out so great, Amanda did an awesome job!
    Birthday
  • I love portrait scene! We had indoor and outdoor photos with them! I also bought a groupon for my family in Flordia to get portraits taken as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"