January 2013 Moms
Options

Witching Hour

Is anyone experiencing a consistent witching hour? Our LO is fussiest around 8 pm and had had two episodes where he has cried uncontrollably for no reason around the same time, tonight being one of those nights. He didn't get much sleep today and is going through a wonder week so I wonder if there is a correlation.

Re: Witching Hour

• Options
    Wow, since she was born? They say it ends between 3 to months so not much longer. Do you try the 5S's in hopes your lo will sleep or just stop crying? I thought the 5S's were just to help vet a baby to sleep. I probably should have read the book and not s
  • Options

imageamnat84:
    Yup! Between 68 since she was born basically and then she passes out for the night. She cries and isn't happy being h
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is 12 weeks next week so we're hoping it gets better soon. He usually screams between 8 and 9, then passses out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah, this started about a week ago for us. 6 to 8 on the nose, every night. The 5Ss are great, though. I found that I can put her down in a swing if I need a break and that can console her for 20 minutes once she's been calmed down. Yay for the witching
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageemja0214:

imageamnat84:</str
  • Options
    imageeSynergy:
    DS is 12 weeks next week so we're hoping it gets better soon. He usually screams between 8 and 9, then passses out!
  • Options
    Yes! From about 6 to 9 all Nate does is SCREAM. I feel so bad for my hisband, because thats right when he gets home. We barely get to eat dinner. 
    Anniversary

\

• Options
    Between 5-7/6-7. I put him to bed for the night at 7, but since I work I can't really do it any earlier then that, but he is a PITA b/t 5-7 almost every night. Sometimes he holds off until 6 to start fussing for no reason. No matter what, bedtime at 7.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"