Maine Babies

2 month shots

DD got her 2 month shots yesterday.  I made DH hold her while she got them because I knew I was going to cry when she started crying.  And of course I did.  It was painful to hear her scream like she did!  We gave her some baby tylenol before them and she did well last night and is pretty much back to her old self today.  I'd recommend taking DH with you to this appointment so he can hold DC... and take the baby tylenol.

Re: 2 month shots

• Yeah, I'd agree w/you there...  I went w/DD alone yesterday & her screams were unholy.  I felt SO bad.  I still do.  I held her almost constantly last night & even a lot more this morning.  I'm not sure if it's to help her feel better or me (or both of us...) but I may enlist DH to come along next time.
  • I had my mom with me at Ben's 2 month shots.  I'll be going by myself for the 4 month appointment.  :(  It's definitely not a fun experience, is it???  I'll definitely be taking the tylenol with me this time.  Ben wasn't quite himself until the next night.  Good thing Grandma was around to help out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, man.  We go next week and I'm scared.  He already had one shot (needed an antibiotic shot) and I sobbed.  DH is going with us next week.

Glad yall made it through and she is her normal self today!!

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am so not looking forward to that appointment.

Kerri

• I am not looking forward to that!  We had to take Allison to get another bilirubin level on Monday and I made DH hold her as they poked and squeezed the blood out of her heel.  I cried more than she did and I had to fight a very strong urge to punch the phlebotomist out.  My baby's blood should be in her body!!
  • I actually changed our appt to make sure DH will be there too.  I don't want to go alone.  Glad your DD is back to her normal self today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"