Maternity clothing in Baltimore — The Bump
Baltimore Babies

Maternity clothing in Baltimore

Any suggestions--aside from the chains of Motherhood and Pea in the Pod?  I was trying to figure out where some nice consignment maternity wear is but I am clueless.

Thanks for any thoughts.  I am 22+ weeks now and it is like I am suddenly pregnant...

Re: Maternity clothing in Baltimore

• I don't know if Columbia is too far for you but Greenberries has a nice maternity selection.

Don't count out Goodwill. Most of them have a maternity rack and while you have to hunt a bit, when I was pregnant I found two pairs of barely worn Pea i

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't know about consignment, but I got all of my maternity clothes from Target and Old Navy. Target has a small section in the store, but ON doesn't. Most of the stuff is online for both, but they have a lot of cute and affordable things!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • old navy in the arundell mills mall and i get a lot of my clothes at a consignment shop called dapper and dainty in linthicum....they are actually having an extra 15% off maternity clothes right now so she can put more stuff up....

<a href="

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Old Navy in Timonium also sells maternity, at least they used to. I have not been this pregnancy yet. Also some Gaps carry maternity.

Events like Wee-Cycle and Totswap usually have racks of clothes too!

• Try craiglist under the baby kids section. I have gotten a lot of Motherhood Maternity and Target clothes for way less than retail. Goodwill is also a great place to pick up not only maternitu clothes but gently used baby gear. I recently got a diaper
  • Certain hm's carry maternity clothes. I bought a pair on pants for 10 on clearance two weeks ago! Looking to go back hopefully this weekend for more!

Oh and I went to old navy yesterday and got a couple of t shirts on clearance for 6
  • I wore a lot of maternity clothes from ON, Loft (if you get the stuff during one of their endless sales they arent bad price-wise), and Kohl's.  I found the selection at Kohl's to be limited but at the same time a good place for basics - jeans, tshir
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I actually went to Greenberries in Columbia and was not that impressed with their maternity selection. They had an ok selection of pants but not of tops or dresses.  Most of the clothing they had was L or XL.  There clothing was either new with
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards