High-Risk Pregnancy

Back in the hospital with low AFI.

I introduced myself to this board on Monday when I was let out the hospital.  My first u/s since I've been home on bed rest and my AFI lowered from 9 to 5.7 even though I did everything I was told.  So now I'm here until the baby is delivered which could be soon or could be several weeks.  It depends on the health of the baby.  There is nothing wrong with me or the baby as far as anyone can tell so I guess my body just doesn't want to cooperate.

So I know a lot of you ladies have been on hospital/bed rest for a while.  What do you do to keep yourself sane?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!  I really appreciate it!

Said goodbye to our little angel 12/3/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Back in the hospital with low AFI.

• That's sounds like my first pregnancy.  Doctors saying you're here until the baby is born, could be 2 days or 2 weeks.  I'm sorry your AFI went back down.  Docs couldn't give me an explanation either.  It was just my body, I guess.&nbs
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I did a lot of reading on my Kindle & my tablet while on bedrest, watched a lot of random TV shows (things on National Geographic, Animal Planet, Discovery, etc). I cut patterns for sewing for smaller items. Just about anything I could do to keep my m
    Socializing foster puppies since 2009
    image image
    Chart for TTC#2
  • Loading the player...
  • I read a lot on the nook and got an instant streaming plan from netflix and watched shows and movies on there a ton. I also had my husband get some magazines and puzzle books like sudoko. I have been on bed rest for 5 weeks and too be honest it hasn't bee
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"