January 2013 Moms
Options

January moms rock

When DS was first born I was too busy to really post anywhere but here on the Jan 13 board.  I've recently been peeking in at some of the other boards and wow, we truly have a great group here.  I never see any nasty comments or arguments, everyone treats everyone else with respect and genuinely wants to help each other.  I don't see this on every other board.

There is no real point to this except to say thank you for being awesome. 

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: January moms rock

• Options
    I agree, I have had bad experiences on other boards. I have been exclusively on this board from way before DD was born. Thanks for all your help and advice! Keep it coming! :)
  • Options
    I agree and this board has kept me sane!!! I have mostly been a lurker but have found comfort and reading that other moms are feeling/going through similar situations as me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep Love this board.  My baby was originally due in Jan but was actually born in December and I tried that board for a while but just came right back to this one :)
    photo 521774ac-531f-42f9-9325-82efbf569d9f_zps25965887.jpg<photo b8da4dd1-ab31-4567-8e47-1eed1489f7ee_zps7c71559e.jpgbr>

• Options
    Yes agreed!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    It is a nice place to be as we are all experiencing all the same things. Plus, there just doesn't seem to be any drama on here...and that is nice. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options

imagePink253:
    Yep Love this board.  My baby was originally due in Jan but was actually born in December and I tried that board
  • Options
    Agreed!  Some of the other boards are full of some nastiness!  No need to attack each other when we are all just looking for help and trying our best!  Glad to have this group!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    JHBWJHBW member
    Totally agree! I recently came out from lurking because the January moms are so awesome! :
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I am a nurse, and so...having taken a semester long coarse in labor, delivery and early childhood growth and development, I didn't really prepare because I didn't think I had to.

I also approached this whole experience like "Well, if there

• Options

imagePink253:
    Yep Love this board.  My baby was originally due in Jan but was actually born in December and I tried that board

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

• Options
    I'm mostly a lurker but I visit this board daily and find that all the other jan. Mommas have the same questions that I do. And I love that no one is condescending or rude to one another!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageb0710:
    I love this board too!  I have since pregnancy.  Thanks for posting....we all need  a pat on the back fo
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imageJHBW:
    Totally agree! I recently came out from lurking because the January moms are so awesome! :

&

imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Here here! I just started posting in the Babies 0-3 Months board a couple days ago and this board today and haven't seen the meanness that drove me away from The Bump when I was in my second trimester. I don't understand the desire to berate total strange
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"