Single Parents

Single mama with #2 on the way!

Hi my name's Hailey

I had my daughter in August and I was in a relationship with a guy who wasn't her dad. We moved really fast and we got engaged when she was a few months old. We thought about TTC for awhile but then he cheated on me and so we broke up, but then we had an oops and now I'm pregnant. I don't think we'll get back together but that's okay with me. I know I can handle being a single mom of two. I love my daughter and my new little one so much. :) 

Lilypie - (sIp8)
Lilypie - (GTBb)

Re: Single mama with #2 on the way!

• I was a single mom of two- we left their father by choice when my daughter was about 1 1/2. It was hard, but we survived and were better off. Eventually I started dating again and met my husband, we have been together for 6 years and now have one on th

• I'm a single mom of a 2 1/2 year old and a 5 week old. Yep it is doable but oh boy does it take some fortitude and patience. I vaguely remember what having my own life felt like...and sleep. Best of luck! My two boys are totally worth it and I'm soaking u
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It sounds like you make really good decisions in life.
  • imageMRSKarenn:
    It sounds like you make really good decisions in life.

I hope this wasn't sarcasm : I am
  • imageMRSKarenn:
    It sounds like you make really good decisions in life.

I read that in Karen's voice. S

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's going to be hard but you can do this. You are a great mother to the daughter you have now just think of it as twice the fun.
    Trying to Conceive TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i raised my first DD on my own and while it was incredibly hard and trying at times, i pulled through.  you are a strong and wise person to make the decision to raise both on your own instead of getting back together with the wrong person!!
  • imageathomas2424:
    i raised my first DD on my own and while it was incredibly hard and trying at times, i pulled through.  you
  • imageLisa123g:

imageathomas24
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"