Military Families

ARNG ladies

Hello. I am fairly new to the bump and looking forward to getting wisdom from this board. I am in the ARNG and didn't know if there were other women in the guard that are pregnant as well. So far my unit has been good with pregnant ladies since I am with a larger unit. But I don't know if anyone has any tips or advice for me.
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: ARNG ladies

• I am. I've got 8 years in now, 5 of those I did various things on active duty but currently I work as a civilian and just do the one weekend a month thing. Next month is actually my last drill before baby gets here! Eekk! What are you looking for sp

CJ 05/29/2013

• Thanks for the heads up. I got my pregnancy profile (worked out I found out right before PHA), and supply may have some maternity uniforms for me to borrow. I'm more worried about AT at this point since I think I am only getting one set of uniforms (drill
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Loading the player...
  • Um, no. My profile clearly states no range after 20 weeks and no riding in military vehicles bigger than 1/4 ton. I was called to state active duty at 8ish weeks and still did that. However once New York issued a state health emergency for the flu I was s

CJ 05/29/2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"