1st Trimester

White tissue-like discharge... sorry may be TMI :)

Two times now I have gone to the bathroom and after peeing I would look in the toilet and there was a little piece of billowy white substance floating around.  Kind of looks like weird white tissue.  The first time there was no additional discharge on the TP when I wiped. The second time (about 2 days later) there was some yellowish discharge on the TP.  Anyone ever experience this?  I'm trying not to worry and just telling myself it is natural discharge.  

Re: White tissue-like discharge... sorry may be TMI :)

• If it's what I think it is it's normal.  I know it sounds gross but when you touch it is it kind of sticky?  From very early on in both pregnancies I've had a discharge that ranges from clear to white to sometimes even having a yellowish tinge to it.  It's usually slimy and/or sticky.  Hope this helps.
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for your insights! I haven't really been able to touch it because I usually see it once it's already in the bowl, but I'll see if I can get some on the TP next time.

• Loading the player...
  • Might it be a yeast infection? They're common, especially in pregnancy. I've had white-ish discharge, but to me what you are describing doesn't sound normal. I had something similar after being on meds for bacterial vaginosis. It eventually went away. Maybe run it by your doctor, just to be sure. I don't think it's anything serious and definitely not an emergency, but it's worth checking on incase it is some sort of infection.
    One DD born 9/23/13.
    We're one and done!
  • Are you on progesterone suppositories? I had that when I was on them.

hope it's all good!  

Pregnancy Ticker

March '16 February Siggy challenge- After Pregnancy hopes

• I have heard of women losing their mucus plug throughout their whole pregnancies.. When is doubt ask your doc
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I had some in my last urine sample. I straight up asked... He told me "milky discharge is normal"
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Nope, not on progesterone suppositories, I take them orally.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"