New Jersey Babies
Options

Hoboken University info

My doc is affiliated with Hoboken and they are covered under my insurance, however every time I email them with an inquiry I get blown off. I'm worried this is not going to be a good experience and wanted some feedback from anyone who has dealt with them before. Are the rooms private? I've tried to arrange for a tour to no avail. I'm 29 weeks and still feel so unprepared. 

Re: Hoboken University info

• Options
    I switched to dr gallo in Hackensack to avoid that hospital . However I know two people who delivered there and liked it.
  • Options
    I feel the same way you do. I'm 15 weeks into my pregnancy and everytime i go to my checkup (at hoboken university) i'm seen by a different doctor. It sucks having to brief the new doctor each time. I have yet to see the maternity ward and have no idea if the rooms are private or not. i know someone who gave birth there and had a great experience but that was before the hurricane. i'm hoping that any Hurricane Sandy repairs are done before my August due date. i really think thats the cause for all the confusion. Fingers Crossed! If I find anything else out i'll be sure to update you. Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would follow up with he hospital because the last I heard is the only insurance they are contracted with is horizon and out of network with every other insurance. 

• Options
    I know what you mean, however on a good note I have a friend that just delivered there and said it was a great experience. I would be good to deliver there, since is  Blocks from home.
    Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013
  • Options
    I delivered there and with both of my babies and had a great experience.  The rooms are private, but small.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"