Georgia Babies

We are home from the hospital!

Thanks for all who asked about us. Oliver came home late Tuesday night after a weeklong NICU stay. I had an emergency c section because my fluid disappeared and he hadn't grown, then was having low heart rate on the monitors. The section sucked due to excessive bleeding
Oliver needed oxygen and IV fluids the first few days but learned to take a bottle and started doing well. Nursing isn't going well. He def prefers the bottle. He has some other health issues i will update on later. Gotta go ! Thanks for the well wishes
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We are home from the hospital!

• Big hugs and wishes for fast healing for you both!! Thinking of you!
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Glad to hear you guys are home!  Hope everyone is doing well!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad you are home. Hope everyone is happy and healthy.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations again - so glad you are home!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congratulations on your LO!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • kegkeg member
    Congratulations!  I wanted to say don't get too discouraged about the nursing yet.  My girls were early/little and it took them a while to "get" BFing and that was after using a nipple shield for a little while.  If you are interested, get in touch with a good LC and it's possible that the nursing will get better.
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• So glad to hear from you! Sorry you have had a rough time and hope things pick up soon. Have you tried a nipple shield with him? I had to use one with Gavin in the NICU and it made all the difference. Helped him latch on and it saved my nips too! He gave it up after about 56 weeks and nursed normally after that. May want to give it a shot. Hang in there you're doing great!

• imageslwprincess:
    So glad to hear from you! Sorry you have had a rough time and hope things pick up soon. Have you tried a nipple shield with him? I had to use one with Gavin in the NICU and it made all the difference. Helped him latch on and it saved my nips too! He gave it up after about 56 weeks and nursed normally after that. May want to give it a shot. Hang in there you're doing great!

5 to 6 wks. Stupid iphone

• Congratulations! Hope youre settling in ok!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations! I'm glad you are both home and hope you feel better soon. Remember to take care of yourself, as hard as that can be with two little ones. It's not easy recovering from a CS and my second was even harder. And I love the name Oliver! So sweet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations! Glad you both are home! Hope y'all are doing well!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations and glad you all are home as a family!
  • Congratulations!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I've been thinking about you! Congratulations on that new baby and we all hope that you are doing well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"