Central Florida Babies

Baby shower locations

Hi everyone. I am praying someone on here can help me. My baby sister is having a baby and I of course have the honor of throwing her a baby shower... Only problem is that I am having a hard time finding a location for it due to lack of funds. Can anyone help me by giving me some ideas? The shower is suppose to be next month :( I'm starting to stress out just a bit.

Re: Baby shower locations

• Maybe you could rent a pavilion at a local park? The weather should be normal and nice by then. Pavilions typically do not cost that much.

• A lot of times apartment complexes will let you rent out their social hall and it can be very cheap. Just call around. You don't have to be a resident there a lot of times. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Some of the City's community recreation centers have inexpensive rooms for rent.  This is nice because you can bring in your own food to keep in cheap, and decorate it as you like.  Good luck!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • i don't know where you are located but i am having my baby shower at Westmonte PArk in Altamonte Springs. only $25 for 4 hours :)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I had my baby shower at a local park near my home. It was a beautiful shower!
    Although, a girl who lives here is pregnant and they are throwing her shower here at home, 
     Some good ideas could be your home, the pregnant woman's home, a friends house, a local park, maybe a lake pavilion, they aren't too much here in Florida, you could rent one for 30.00 for 5 hours. I'm not sure about where you live. Maybe a lake? It has beautiful scenery. And you could bring your own tables and chairs if you have them at home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"