September 2013 Moms
Options

Placenta and sex of baby

This is pretty interesting thought I would share, now I have to look at my old ultrasounds and figure out where the placentas are!
Http://thestir.cafemom.com/pregnancy/114917/know_the_sex_of_your
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Placenta and sex of baby

• Options
    I just saw this yesterday when a friend of mine posted it on facebook...too bad I have no clue what to even look for! My first u/s was at just under 6 weeks when I had some bleeding, and I don't get another one til 18-20 for my anatomy scan.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I will be having a boy, if this is correct ;) I was hoping for a boy so I wont be too bummed. But I do love me some bows and tutus too...ok, I just don't care what I get apparently haha.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageamu110902:
    I just saw this yesterday when a friend of mine posted it on facebook...too bad I have no clue what to even look for! My first u/s was at just under 6 weeks when I had some bleeding, and I don't get another one til 1820 for my anatomy scan.

I don't know what to look for either! The early ultrasounds I have just look like blobs
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My first u/s at 6w0d was on the left side and 8w0d was on the right. I've read it's accurate in weeks 6 to 8 so I'm curious to find out. I'm feeling like its a girl though.
    Married: 9.21.2010
    TTC since: September 2010
    BFP 1/18/2013 - beta #1 - 174
    1/21/2013 beta #2 - 705

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    This method has been circulating the boards a lot lately, but what it fails to tell you is that you can't tell from looking at a printed out picture unless you know the depth and the angle it was taken.  The majority of my pictures are from one side or another, so even if you can locate the placenta, you can only tell anterior vs. posterior.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    How do you know what side like your regular left and right side or like if your looking at yourself like opposite?
  • Options
    I asked my RE about this and he had a good ole laugh.
  • Options

imageMrs Diamond Diva:
    How do you know what side like your regular left and right side or like if your looking at yourself like opposite?

Transvaginal is normal right and left like any picture, abdominal is supposedly flipped.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"