Los Angeles Babies

new to board - OB/GYN rec at UCLA Westwood

Hi! I am new to this board and plan to start "trying" in the next few months. My husband and I live in Playa Vista. Wondering if anyone has any great OBGYN rec's out of UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital (Westwood)? 

Thanks,

Julia 

Re: new to board - OB/GYN rec at UCLA Westwood

• I love my OB she is out of St Johns or UCLA Santa Monica I find that much easier to deal with then Westwood. Her name is Dr. Tristan Bickman.
  • I'm 6 mos pregnant and have been seeing Ram Parvataneni at UCLA and he's amazing. I'm actually changing OB's because the drive from Pasadena to UCLA is proving to be pretty annoying, but I'm really sad to leave his office. Staff is super nice and he is always accessible by email which has been a lifesaver since its my first pregnancy and I have lots of questions!
  • Loading the player...
  • So funny, I too live in the Playa area and am looking for a great obgyn at ucla, Ronald, orin area. Did you find one you love? The one I wanted is not available and the others have low experience or terrible reviews. I am even considering their midwife program now. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"