November 2012 Moms
Options

Lnci

Well it's 1245 and CJ has been fast asleep since 1030... Why am I still awake?! Sadly between work, baby and coaching 1030 was the first time I'd had to sit and take a minute to myself all day. It went a little something like this: 4 am bf, 7 am bf, 8 am arrive at school and prep for day, 830 pump, 9 am kids arrive, 1215 pump and inhale lunch while organizing for the afternoon, 315 leave school, 345 pick up CJ, 4 bf, 5 pm dinner, 6pm bf, 7pm practice, 915 get home and bf, 1030 CJ is asleep, 11 pm pump (supply was lower today, I have a cold) and watch southland (finally get to relax for a minute, 12 am unload and load dishwasher, organize bottles and milk for tomorrow and pack a lunch. Phew! I am exhausted thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

I am also sleeping on the couch because CJ is still slightly congested and I felt he would sleep better in his swing. Good news is he sounds Soo much better tonight, not sniffling and gagging like yesterday. Hopefully this means he is on the mend.

How was everyone else's day? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lnci

• Options
    That sounds like a busy day! It's 1 here. Cole slept about 4 1/2 hours. He may have gone longer but DS1 woke him up grrr.

I ran some errands today and got a great deal on shirts for DS1 at Childrens Place for 2.99 apiece! I also went to my doc because I've he what I thought felt like a UTI. They said there's blood in my urine but no bacteria so no UTI. Sorry for the TMI. It's annoying because I'm still uncomfortable but there's nothing they can do so I'm waiting it out. I got reading about it and apparently diets low in calcium can lead to kidney stones and I've been dairy free for 2 months. I hope it's not that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We had a 3rd consecutive day of lots of in and out car time so BG got home at 5:30, ate and played till 7 and then CRASHED (in my arms) while we watched skyfall, so by 9:30 i felt it was best to wake her to give her a dry diaper and a snack before being done for the night she was back asleep by 10 and I got some computer time in ... now we are getting ready for bed....

Tonight is our 8 year Anniversary!  but thanks to AF there is no DTD tonight

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    2:10 here. Baby H woke up at 12:30 and I can only get him to sleep in my arms, can't get him to stay asleep in crib. We have a funeral in the morning so I put him in the swing so I can get some sleep.

ETA Kristen I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope they figure out what's causing it and you get better quick!
  • Options
    zmosszmoss member

1:10 AZ time. LO went down at 6:45 and was up at 11:45 STARVING! Fed him and then spent almost an HOUR trying to get him to burp. I always try and get the burp out, because I figure then he will sleep a longer more comfortable stretch. I guess that I'm loosing sleep time myself but it drives me crazy to just put him down and let him wiggle and fuss.

We were out running errands all day. I had DH with me, which I am not sure that I like. If we go somewhere he will opt to stay in the vehicle with LO. I'm all like "Yo, get out of the car and just walk around." If its a store, supermarket, campus whatever. I'm not sure where this comes from. I take LO with me EVERYWHERE! I go grocery shopping, clothes shopping, to the pharmacy, church, playdates to pretty much anywhere. I don't know why but my LO does tend to be a little more fussy when DH is around. Can babies smell fear? ha ha.

But on a serious note, the past few times that I have left H with LO I come back and LO is fussy/crying. H says that its "only been like 5-10 min" of fussy but I don't always believe him. He says it doesn't bother him and that usually he will calm down but thinking that LO is fussy while I am away makes me apprehensive. H says its because I EBF and LO has a spidey sense for my boobs. Anyone else go through this?

I hope everyone has a great night. 

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • Options

I'm here. It's 3:00. V started fussing at 2:15. Did what the pedi told me and didn't go in until he was in full blown cry....2:40. Got him back down and now he's fussing again at 3:00. Hmmm,,,,, I guess I'm not going to have the one who STTN. 

Lax---your day sounds a lot like mine minus the pumping! V was up at 5AM and then at 6:30 for day. I was up at 5 with V, then showering once I got him back down. 6:39-7:15 some cuddles, play, and change V. Got him downstairs to Grandma and left for school at 7:30. Worked in classroom from 7:45-8:30 when kids came in. Lunch at 12:30 followed by prep at 1:30. Shoved lunch down while scrambling around getting ready for afternoon lesson, created vocab test for kids for Friday, graded a set of papers, and tried to start lesson plans for next week. 3:20 dismiss kids. Parent conferences (3) between 3:30 and 4:15. Then had to stay longer today for staff development. That ended at 5;45. Since LO was with grandma and I already missed 5:00 bottle, stayed till 6:30 cleaning and organizing room (trying to get it back to MY room since returning from maternity---it was a disaster!). 6:45 home---cuddles/play with LO. Then feed evening cereal.  7:15 DH arrives home from business trip. 7:45 Dinner (gma cooked!). 8:00-8:30 quiet/wind down routine. 9:00 bottle for V and books and rock. I fell asleep on chair, DH came in at 10:30 to get me. Then input kids book orders and did my sub plans for my meeting time tomorrow (that they just told me abiut at 3:45 this adternoon!) and finally climbed into bed around 11:30). I'm wiped out! 

Glad CJ sounds like he's getting better.  

Kristen---I've had kidney stones and kidney/bladder infections---worst pain in the world if you ask me. Hope you feel better soon!  

Cred---happy anniversary!  

This.. Sorry that your not getting much sleep---hope LO cooperates. Sorry for your loss.

Z---DH's are tough. No one is mommy.....lol. But I agree---they can get out of car and walk! Lol! 

Now 3:30--LO has been up fussing twice. Doesn't look like I'll be getting much sleep tonight....ugh! 

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageKristen050:
    That sounds like a busy day! It's 1 here. Cole slept about 4 1/2 hours. He may have gone longer but DS1 woke him up grrr. I ran some errands today and got a great deal on shirts for DS1 at Childrens Place for 2.99 apiece! I also went to my doc because I've he what I thought felt like a UTI. They said there's blood in my urine but no bacteria so no UTI. Sorry for the TMI. It's annoying because I'm still uncomfortable but there's nothing they can do so I'm waiting it out. I got reading about it and apparently diets low in calcium can lead to kidney stones and I've been dairy free for 2 months.

I hope it's not that!

Are you able to drink almond milk? It is even higher in calcium than regular milk. My mom has osteoperosis and.has actually been able to increase some of her bone density by drinking a glass daily. I highly recommend the chocolate kind..l so good! 

Cj begins to fuss like clockwork by 4am. I just finished his dream feed and am giving him a few minutes to fall back into a deep sleep. I hope everyone else starts feeling better and Their Los get some sleep.  I am glad I'm not the only one with hectic days. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagelaxkal23:

imageKristen050:
    That sounds like a busy day! It's 1 here. Cole slept about 4 1/2 hours. He may have gone longer but DS1 woke him up grrr.

I ran some errands today and got a great deal on shirts for DS1 at Childrens Place for 2.99 apiece! I also went to my doc because I've he what I thought felt like a UTI. They said there's blood in my urine but no bacteria so no UTI. Sorry for the TMI. It's annoying because I'm still uncomfortable but there's nothing they can do so I'm waiting it out. I got reading about it and apparently diets low in calcium can lead to kidney stones and I've been dairy free for 2 months.

I hope it's not that!

Are you able to drink almond milk? It is even higher in calcium than regular milk. My mom has osteoperosis and.has actually been able to increase some of her bone density by drinking a glass daily. I highly recommend the chocolate kind..l so good! 

Cj begins to fuss like clockwork by 4am. I just finished his dream feed and am giving him a few minutes to fall back into a deep sleep. I hope everyone else starts feeling better and Their Los get some sleep.  I am glad I'm not the only one with hectic days. 

Yes. I have been using almond milk but haven't really been drinking it everyday because I'm not a fan of just drinking it straight. This week I have been having it everyday in cereal though. Thanks!

Cole was up again at 4 after 3 hours. Fed him and put him back down and he was up again at 5! I tried to have DH go in and soothe him but he wasn't having it so I'm feeding him again. It's so hard when that happens, I just don't understand this kid sometimes!

Today is also Cole's first day at daycare. We're doing a trial day and I go back to work Monday. So I get the whole day to myself. I'll definitely be using it for a nap!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options
    I hope that the lack of responses means that the babies are sleeping through the night. I am not one of those very lucky mamas.  E went down at 7:30, got up at 12, 2, 6:30 and 9.  He takes 30 min-1 hour to get back down each time.  He had done amazing the two nights before and slept from 7-2 am.  I can't wait for him to sleep for like 8-10 hours. All I can say is I am SO lucky that I do not have to work...I can't imagine having to go to work all day long on such broken sleep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"