December 2012 Moms

linea negra

I'm typing this with DS sleeping on me, so I apologize if there are tons of typos.

Does anyone else still have their linea negra? If not, how long did it take to go away or fade greatly?I guess I have a pretty prominent one because it has always been pretty long and is not showing much signs of fading.  I dont really care, I think it looks interesting and it is sort of like a natural tattoo to mark LO's birth, but I would like it to be gone by swimsuit season.

Re: linea negra

• I still have mine. It didn't show until the end and isn't very dark, but it still hasn't gone away.
  • Still have mine too. It's getting lighter tho. Don't know when will it be gone.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLaurakidd88:
    I still have mine. It didn't show until the end and isn't very dark, but it still hasn't gone away.

Same here. I didn't realize I had it until after LO arrived!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic< br >Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yep....also wondering when it'll go away....
  • imageLaurakidd88:
    I still have mine. It didn't show until the end and isn't very dark, but it still hasn't gone away.

This. I remember it taking a while with DD1. I want to say maybe by 6 months pp it was gone? Someone said scrubbing it with a loofah helps but it doesn't seem to make a difference to me. Btw, jealous your post baby body must be bikini ready for you to be asking...I don't think I'll be in a bikini anytime soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJacqui105:
    imageLaurakidd88:
    This. I remember it taking a while with DD1. I want to say maybe by 6 months pp it was gone? Someone said scrubbing it with a loofah helps but it doesn't seem to make a difference to me. Btw, jealous your post baby body must be bikini ready for you to be asking...I don't think I'll be in a bikini anytime soon!

Worked for me!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Mine is just from under my belly button down and fairly light, but I was scrubbing it with that neutrogena salicylic acid body scrub and it seemed to be getting lighter.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Still here! And I'm very light-skinned too and didn't really get it with ds.
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 12 weeks PP and I still have mine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • After 3 months, it's still here, and very dark.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine is still there and hasn't faded much.  I've read that it can take up to a year to disappear, and for some women it may never be completely gone.  I really don't care.  I have a few stretchies on my stomach so I'm not going to be wearing a bikini anytime soon.

DD 12/20/99, DS 12/14/12, M/C 9/2014, M/C 1/2015

• I still have mine.  I think I read it will gradually fade and it might take 6-9months to disappear.
  • ==N====N== member
    Mine wasn't completely gone until about a year with ds. And I could still see it really lightly under my belly button 7 years later.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Mine was dark with DS and took 6 months for the line to go away, and at least 9 months for my belly button to shed all the dark skin. This time it's not as dark, but started to fade already.
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ediloedilo member

I got one with both pregnancies. I want to say it had faded completely around 4-5 months. I don't remember exactly, but I know it took awhile. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"