September 2012 Moms
Options

Gallbladder ladies

Those of you who had gallbladder issues...what were your symptoms? And did you ever find Tylenol to help?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gallbladder ladies

• Options
    I had severe, stabbing pains under my right rib cage. I also wound up throwing up a few times. It was mostly the pain and constant nausea though. This was following eating one bite of cookie dough, and I had an attack following eating meatballs once before that.

I tried Advil but it wouldn't stay down. Honestly I don't think it would have worked! Hopefully you're not having gallbladder issues!
    Little B 9.20.12
  • Options
    I'm calling my dr this morning. I've woken up 4 times in 3 weeks with intense pain in my diaphragm and going through to my back.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsAB1316:
    I'm calling my dr this morning. I've woken up 4 times in 3 weeks with intense pain in my diaphragm and going through to my back.

I had this and at 1st thought it was just back pain from not sleeping correctly with a nb. Then the indigestion set it. Xmas eve is when I had my 1st full blown on the floor attack. I couldnt move or breathe it was awful. I actually had my surgery yesterday. Good luck. Dont wait as long as I did. I had an u/s 3 wks ago and the one stone was an inch big and the dr told me after surgery it had more then doubled in size...holy crap.

• Options

I have an appt on Tuesday with the Gastroenterologist.   :( I'm really REALLY hoping that it's not my gallbladder or if it is, that's its something medicine can fix.  In all honesty, we're just now getting back on top after me going several pay periods with partial checks due to Christmas, S being sick, and then the added cost of moving and all the deposits and fees...  If I have to miss work for surgery and be out for any extended period of time, I am totally screwed. I have one more Personal day for the YEAR and only like...3 sick hours.   I don't get any vacation until October.   

If it's not one damn thing it's another.  

• Options
    That sounds exactly what my gallbladder pain was like. However, it was also really hard for me to breathe and I had nausea as well. The pain from the attacks was worse than when I was in labor! Lol I had mine removed the weekend before Christmas I had multiple gsllstones.
    Anniversary
    Started TTC March 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS September 2011, Started Taking Metformin
    12/20/11 HPT= Positive!!!
    12/21/11 Beta #1=67 Progesterone=8.1 (low)
    12/22/11 Progesterone Injection & started Progesterone suppositories
    12/23/11 Beta #2- 192!! Grow Baby Grow!!
    12/29/11 Beta #3- 2298!! Progesterone- 12 (adequate)
    First Pre-natal Appt. Jan. 9th.
    First U/S Appt. Jan. 12th. Found out I am 6wks4days pregnant! Also, saw and heard heartbeat at 123 BPM.
    EDD September 2, 2012
    2/14/12 Heartbeat 160 BPM. Dr. said it was "perfect"!
    3/16/12 Elective Sex Determination Ultrasound: IT'S A GIRL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"