Philadelphia Babies
Options

Grandview Hospital in Sellersville, PA

Not only am I a new mom, but I am a young mom.  I am 22 and found out about a month and a half ago that I am pregnant and due mid May so everything is happening really fast.  I live closest to this hospital and was wondering if I could get any and all possible experiences preferably more recently.  Or anything, I am having a hard time finding enough reviews to ease my worrying mind, especially since I wish I was able to do natural or birthing center birth, however I am not certain that is a possibility at this point.  

Any and all stories will be appreciated!!  Thanks so much! 

Re: Grandview Hospital in Sellersville, PA

• Options
    jshfjshf member
    I had both kids there and overall was a great experience. If u want to go natural I would talk to ur dr and also when u get to the hospital. Tell them u want a nurse who will support u in that. Some nurses are more into interventions than others. I hired a doula for my second and had no pain meds.

The one thing I would caution you about is if you are having a boy and get a circumcision then I would talk to the dr about what kind they will do. My first had a regular one and my second they used a plastibell. I had no idea they would do that and it got infected. I had to go to the ER and the pediatric urologist said they shouldn't use them unless there's something wrong with the penis because they often get stuck.

The hospital is very clean, maternity ward was renovated, the labor rooms are huge. The staff are all very friendly. The food is actually pretty good too!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"