Stay at Home Moms

How much do you pay for preschool tuition?

How many days per week?

How many hours per day?

Monthly tuition?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How much do you pay for preschool tuition?

• Three days a week, 2.5 hours a day, $225 a month
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Lydia goes 2 days a week for 2.5 hours. We pay 190 a month.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 3 days a week, 2.5 hours a day, $140 a month.
  • In 4k, she went 5 days a week from 8am-12pm at the same school she went to until 2nd grade. It was around $8500 at the time, up to $9300 right now {just looked!}

In 3k, she went to a great MDO program, 3 days a week from 9am-1pm and it was around 2k for the year.   

• My boys go two days a week for 5 hours a day. I pay 125 per child plus supply fees twice a year. It's a preschool/mdo program.
  • imageLulobug22:
    My boys go two days a week for 5 hours a day. I pay 125 per child plus supply fees twice a year. It's a preschool/mdo program.

You pay $125 twice a year per child or $125 a month per child and then you pay for supply fees twice a year? 

• We're currently doing a coop, so it's less because I work in the class 1x per week and have a class job. It's 2x per week for 2 hours, 104 per month.

Next year she's going to a more traditional preschool 2x per week for 3.5 hours at a time. It'll be 190 per month.
    ETA these are the most budget friendly in my area. Many are twice as much or more.
    DD1: Maya 05/10
    DD2: Lucia (Lucy) 07/13
  • DS is in a 3 year old program and goes 2 days per week for 2.5 hours. We pay $90 per month. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DS goes three days a week 8:30-2:30 and I pay $300 a month, plus a twice a year material fee, twice a year curriculum fee, and once a year party fee. Next year he will go four days a week from 9-2 and I will pay 365 a month plus a twice a year material fee.  
  • 5 days, 2.5 hours for $310/month

Last year she did 2 days, 2.5 hours for $160/month

• For two kids, total of 7 days, it's about $550. Two hours and 45 minutes for three days, four hours for another 4 days.
  • Four days a week for 2.5 hours and 300 a month.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Addi goes to our local YMCA, its not the best program, but they allowed her to go when she was 2 years old. Not a super structured preschool, but they do music, art and basic counting, sharing, etc...

She goes twice a week, 2.5 hour a day, and we pay $85 a month

• My younger son will start at his brothers school in September.  My older son qualifies for no tution.  Five days a week, 2.5 hours a day, $280 per month.  Plus $400 per year for bus service, which means I will get almost four hours a day to myself.  Worth every penny.
  • imageLalaMama81:

imagenowababy:
    Damn y'all. I gotta get out of this town. I plan to start DD at 3 (she's almost 2 now). It will costs us a minimum of $620 a month for 2 half days. The place I really want her to go to only does full days which makes me hesitate, but the 2 full days will cost $850 a month. I'm not even sure we can afford this, but I'm really hoping we can make it work.

Where do you live, NYC or SF?  What about church nursery schools? Those are usually cheaper and is what everyone I know uses. 

Our 3 year old program was a church program and it wasn't cheaper.  

• 2 days/week for 1.5 hours/day - approx $50/month as YMCA members. That's for the 2 yo program.

Next year if we do the 3 yo program at the Y, it will be approx $67/month for 2 days/week and 2 hours/day.

Other preschool programs in the area seem to be about $300-500/month for 3-4 days/week and 3 hour days.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • imageQueSyrah:

imageLulobug22:
    My boys go two days a week for 5 hours a day. I pay 125 per child plus supply fees twice a year. It's a preschool/mdo program.

You pay $125 twice a year per child or $125 a month per child and then you pay for supply fees twice a year? 

I pay 250 each month. 125 per kid. In addition we have a supple fee we pay at beginning of each semester I think it was 75 for first kid and 50 for second.
  • DD goes to school three days/ week for 2.5 hours/ day. I pay $1200ish for the entire school year, which runs from mid-Sept through May (so I guess around $140/ month). 
  • JCMJCM member
    DD goes to a private church based pre-school 2 days a week for 6 hours & we pay $255 per month. That does not include the annual registration fee of $100 & supply fee of $150.
  • 2 days per week, 2.5 hours per day, $175 a month.  (Averages out to about $8/hour which I think is reasonable.)
    _____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• How many days per week? 2 days/week

How many hours per day? 2 hrs 50 minutes

Monthly tuition? $75.55/month for 11 months or $835/year

• 3 days/week

9am-1pm

$650/month 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • jw87jw87 member
    Dammit thanks for reminding me... now I have to go google for next fall. 
  • My younger daughter goes 2 mornings a week for 2.5 hours and we pay $170/month.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • $2500

three days a week

8:45-noon

PUBLIC full-day K is $4,000 a year -- don't get me started!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"