November 2012 Moms

Sex

As if yall care, but DH and I just had sex for the second time since D was born.  It still hurts! But my question is, does your vagina feel different during sex now? I asked DH and he said that even for him it feels very different.  I don't know how to explain it but before it felt like a smooth tunnel. Now it feels more textured? muscular? Does it stay this way?  We both agree it doesn't feel bad, just a different sensation.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sex

• Kudos on the sex, lol. It has only JUST NOW started to feel more "normal" when we have sex. As in, I'm not in a terrible amount of pain anymore. We have to use lube though, and we never had to before (TMI, but this entire thread is probably classified as such).

My husband says that I feel tighter, which I found hard to believe, but I think it's because the scar tissue where I tore is not as elastic as the regular skin. No idea if that will change, but I'm guessing it will over time.

daughter born June 2011 via C-Section, son born November 2012 via VBAC
  • Yeh to the "more textured". I actually feel ::something:: more on the right side.

We've done it a handful of times. I always start out just gritting my teeth through it. It starts to feel good after about ten or fifteen minutes.

Insert "Ain't Nobody Got Time For That" GIF.

Mehhhhh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Feels just as good as before to me. I asked DH and he said its the same. Only difference for us now is the condoms. Ugh
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Feels different for me.
    image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"