Trying to Get Pregnant

NTTGPR- American Idol

Anyone watch it anymore? I stopped watching it a few years ago personally I don't like that they have an age limit.. I prefer The Voice.  The only reason I am watching it this season is to see how far Adriana Latonio goes :-) She's from Anchorage, we competed in 2011 in a local competition. I was really suprised when she didn't place. Look at her go now!

Any favorites ? predictions??

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
EDD- 06/13/2017
**Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

Re: NTTGPR- American Idol

• DH and I watch every year and neither of us are really happy with this season. The judges are terrible this year! It is very apparent that they are picking people for their looks, not talent, and weeded out all the WGWGs. I want to throw the remote through the TV everytime Nicki Minaj flirts with the boys!

I adore Lazaro because his story is so sad, but I don't really care for any of the contestants talent wise.

photo 3b8889a2-29d1-4e36-a8c8-89262b6154a2_zps44ee5850.png
  • I'm kind of watching, but I'm not loving the dynamic this season. No one has really jumped out at me yet. I'll probably start watching it seriously when it gets to the Top 12.

I do like The Voice, too!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • imageSarahF20:

DH and I watch every year and neither of us are really happy with this season. The judges are terrible this year! It is very apparent that they are picking people for their looks, not talent, and weeded out all the WGWGs. I want to throw the remote through the TV everytime Nicki Minaj flirts with the boys!

Couldn't agree more with all of this!!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• imageSarahF20:

DH and I watch every year and neither of us are really happy with this season. The judges are terrible this year! It is very apparent that they are picking people for their looks, not talent, and weeded out all the WGWGs. I want to throw the remote through the TV everytime Nicki Minaj flirts with the boys!

I adore Lazaro because his story is so sad, but I don't really care for any of the contestants talent wise.

I really hate how she call's all the girls ladybug lol. I like Candice and Adriana. I am still deciding on the boys.

Zoanette scared me last night.

EDD- 06/13/2017

• I think I am just really excited to root on Adriana, she is the only person from Alaska to make it so far. JR Aquino was on the voice but got cut in the battle rounds. It's just cool to see a couple from Alaska get recognized.
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• DH and I both really liked the soft-voiced girl from last night that did "Skyscraper" with her guitar, but they sent her home and kept Zoanette?!?!? Zoanette is terrible and quite scary.

Last year a kid I graduated with was on and a featured story, Ethan Jones, and I got really into last season because of him. He is actually really good friends with Johnny Keyser now and both are from the St. Louis area, but neither one of them made it. I was really sad when Johnny got sent home again this season.

photo 3b8889a2-29d1-4e36-a8c8-89262b6154a2_zps44ee5850.png
  • imageSarahF20:

DH and I both really liked the soft-voiced girl from last night that did "Skyscraper" with her guitar, but they sent her home and kept Zoanette?!?!? Zoanette is terrible and quite scary.

Last year a kid I graduated with was on and a featured story, Ethan Jones, and I got really into last season because of him. He is actually really good friends with Johnny Keyser now and both are from the St. Louis area, but neither one of them made it. I was really sad when Johnny got sent home again this season.

OH I know! I really liked her too! *sad face*

EDD- 06/13/2017

• I've never watched a season but since we got rid of cable and Dh made a makeshift antenna, Fox is the only station we get so it's on in the background.  I had to turn it off and put on music because that Nikki Manaj (or whatever) chick is so freaking rude.  I couldn't stand the faces she was making to her co-judges.  And the baby talk?  Bleh.  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• I usually dvr it and fast forward through Nicki Minaj. Vomit. She has absolutely zero talent and I hate how disrespectful she is to Mariah Carey and Randy. My front runner is Angie from last week.
  • I haven't watched since the first few seasons (that I loved!) 

We have tried to watch this year but I CAN NOT STAND NICKI!!! 

making her a judge was the worst thing they could have ever done to the show. If I ever meet someone who DOES like her, I think I would walk away and never speak to them again....I couldn't be friends with someone so stupid?! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"