Stay at Home Moms

Are we ever going to be able to change siggies?

My kids' pictures are from two years ago. Even I'm sick of looking at them. What's up, Bump?

Re: Are we ever going to be able to change siggies?

• I've been able to change mine. Here's my method. Open two windows, one with a thread you've posted on and the other to edit your siggy. Edit your siggy the way you want and save it multiple times, then refresh the other window with the thread to see if it worked. That has worked for me multiple times.
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Aww. They are cute though. I wish I could add a siggy. For whatever reason I can't add anything.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sarah, try doing my method above, it has seriously worked for me every time.
  • imagegracefulruby33:
    Sarah, try doing my method above, it has seriously worked for me every time.

Um, I love your DD's name.  I will also add I'm not that far from you here in Iowa.

Oh, and what pp said about changing works.  I've also just cleared everything out while in TN, cleared it out again, saved, save again, save a few more times, enter code for new siggies, save, save, save, and save about 15 times.  It has worked thus far for me.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I've done it just by saving it a million times before I go check it. Like seriously just hitting save over and over about 5 times. Didn't need a separate window or anything.
  • Ha! Success! I saved 10 times in a row and now they're deleted! Probably should have inserted new pics, but I'll get around to it at some point.
  • imageHav=Fath:

imageMrs.Hizzo:
    Ha! Success! I saved 10 times in a row and now they're deleted! Probably should have inserted new pics, but I'll get around to it at some point.

You suck!! I hate boring siggys, you were one of the few left with pictures.  

I'll put some new ones up, I just need to find some cute ones. 

• imagemissyishere:

imagegracefulruby33:

Um, I love your DD's name.  I will also add I'm not that far from you here in Iowa.

Oh, and what pp said about changing works.  I've also just cleared everything out while in TN, cleared it out again, saved, save again, save a few more times, enter code for new siggies, save, save, save, and save about 15 times.  It has worked thus far for me.

Thank you! :-) Where are you at, missy?  

• imageHav=Fath:

imageMrs.Hizzo:
    Ha! Success! I saved 10 times in a row and now they're deleted! Probably should have inserted new pics, but I'll get around to it at some point.

I agree. Now I can't remember who you are! lol =P

I seriously miss Kate's adorable DD to! I want the photo of her sitting at the table back! So sweet! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageHav=Fath:

imageMrs.Hizzo:

I agree. Now I can't remember who you are! lol =P

I seriously miss Kate's adorable DD to! I want the photo of her sitting at the table back! So sweet! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagegracefulruby33:
    imagemissyishere:

imagegracefulruby33:

Thank you! :-) Where are you at, missy?  

I don't want to be too specific since I live in a very small town, but I'm not more than an hour from you.  I hope you're a Hawkeye fan Yes

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I keep saving and still nothing. I just want a cute ticker and avatar that isn't consistently changing. I will keep trying!
  • imageHav=Fath:

Than many of us suck, right?

• imageHav=Fath:
    imageArnegard:
    imageHav=Fath:

Than many of us suck, right?

Yep... you're on the list too. :o)  

I have my tattoo as my avatar....  as trashy as those are seen on here. 

• Tired again this morning. Still not working. Everything is still saved from last night, but it's not showing up in my posts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"