Chit Chat

s/o great movies

This is an Idiocracy appreciation thread.  Luke Wilson gives me all kinds of feels.

Andplusalso, Maya Rudolph.

And we can't forget Dax

And the support staff

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: s/o great movies

• Fcuk you, I'm eating.
  • imageoverture:
    Fcuk you, I'm eating.

If you don't smoke Tarrlyton's, Fucck you.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrsSkull1107:

Have you seen the spoof commercials?  They're great!

The best one right here

imageimage

• imageMrsSkull1107:

That was hilarious!!

I love this movie. Like so much. 

Your old Time Masheen Map siggy was the best! 

ETA: That was you right? 

It was me, indeed.  I do love my dancing Elmo and NPH.  Oh, and now Telly and Mark Ruffalo.  Elmo's dancing has become quite popular amongst poster's kids, too.  I feel the need to continue entertaining Little Bumpies.

imageimage

• imageimage

• There is a gal in my BMB and SAHM board who has the name latte, and although I like her, I always think about this when I see her SN.

imageimage

• imageMrsSkull1107:

Wait, where is Buttfcuker's?  Is that under grease?

• imageoverture:

imageMrsSkull1107:

Wait, where is Buttfcuker's?  Is that under grease?

::gasp:: There must be another chart we didn't see or maybe Carl's Jr. is superior.

imageimage

• imageMrsSkull1107:

"Go away, batin'"

"I like money" 

I came here to say precisely these two things. 

"To me, you are perfect."

• Also, whenever I hear a meal served family style, I always giggle to myself.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"