October 2013 Moms

Weird cramps

In have barely had cramping at ally his pregnancy and my midwife wasn't concerned but did say I may have it later in since when I talked to her I was just over 6 weeks. Well today at 7 weeks, I've been having some cramps but they don't feel like the AF like cramps I had at the beginning if my last pregnancy. More like my uterus is tightening without pain sort of like early Braxton hicks, but continuous rather than coming at intervals. Think I should worry? I have an appointment tomorrow in the late morning so I plan on asking then, but was wondering if anyone has had these types of cramps before.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." x 2

Re: Weird cramps

• I've been told it's very common to have cramping the second time around. I have had more than I would like, but so far everything is fine.

Is it possible it's gas? I had broccoli for dinner the other night and woke up at 5 am with the worst cramps. I thought for sure I was miscarrying, but thankfully it turned out to just be really painful gas.

TTC#2 October 2011. June 2012 diagnosed with mild PCOS and both tubes blocked.
    10/1/12 miracle BFP 11/12/12 missed m/c (9w2d), baby stopped growing at 7 weeks
    1/16/13 BFP, EDD 9/27/13, m/c 1/19/13
    imagephoto rainbowleavesbadge-1_zpsa9246b63.jpg
    2/12/13 BFP, EDD 10/25/13 Please stick little one
    A stowaway on board! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Could be gas. Do you maybe have to poop?

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imagedeltagirl79:

I've been told it's very common to have cramping the second time around. I have had more than I would like, but so far everything is fine.

Is it possible it's gas? I had broccoli for dinner the other night and woke up at 5 am with the worst cramps. I thought for sure I was miscarrying, but thankfully it turned out to just be really painful gas.

I was having tightening myself and the pain was pretty intense. I just started taking zofran (causes constipation) and that plus my pre-natal is really causing some belly discomfort. I started taking a stool softener yesterday and feel worlds better.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKylieCamp13:
    imagedeltagirl79:

I've been told it's very common to have cramping the second time around. I have had more than I would like, but so far everything is fine.

I was having tightening myself and the pain was pretty intense. I just started taking zofran (causes constipation) and that plus my pre-natal is really causing some belly discomfort. I started taking a stool softener yesterday and feel worlds better.

I took Zofran with DS. For every Zofran you take, take a stool softener too. Also drinking apple juice helped me.

TTC#2 October 2011. June 2012 diagnosed with mild PCOS and both tubes blocked.
    10/1/12 miracle BFP 11/12/12 missed m/c (9w2d), baby stopped growing at 7 weeks
    1/16/13 BFP, EDD 9/27/13, m/c 1/19/13
    imagephoto rainbowleavesbadge-1_zpsa9246b63.jpg
    2/12/13 BFP, EDD 10/25/13 Please stick little one
    A stowaway on board! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I have had that tightening feeling also.  It's my second pregnancy as well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been experiencing that daily all this week. Yesterday was bad. For me I'm tight and crampy if: I have to poop, I have to fart, I've been lifting DD too much, if I do too much walking, or when I'm dehydrated. Pregnancy is fun.

• Well I haven't had a good poop in a week so that is definitely a possibility!! I was just worried because it sort of felt like Braxton hicks.

• imagereederah:
    Well I haven't had a good poop in a week so that is definitely a possibility!! I was just worried because it sort of felt like Braxton hicks.

You haven't pooped in a week!  Good God woman drink some prune juice or your gonna explode!

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• I have had a lot more tugging, cramping, and pulling this pregnancy.

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Haha I've pooped but just barely. Little rabbit poops hahah. Probably because I can barely eat or drink, I've cut out my coffee, and haven't been exercising. Constipation trifecta.

• I feel a lot more crampier when I have a lot of gas.
    pregnancy calendar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"