May 2013 Moms
Options

New Agent in my office...

Back Story: For the past couple of months I have been working as a secretary in an insurance office while they have worked to fill the agent position.

They have now filled it, but this new guy is a joke. As soon as his boss (Regional Manager) left yesterday after training he told me that instead of looking over files like she had told him to do he was going to go pick up his kids from school and go home. I just thought okay whatever. Well I had an appt this morning and he was supposed to be here. I came in and he had put a sign on the door that he was gone for another hour. Then he told me that instead of lunch he was going to leave at 1:45 to go watch his kid in a play at school. It is now 3:30 and he's still gone and the office closes at 4.

He's the agent so its really none of my business (I work for the actual insurance company until he gets put in place and then I will switch over to being his employee). Either way its not my say as to when he works, but I just think he's being super irresponsible. Just had to vent...sorry.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"