Parenting

Fffc early

There is a cute australian in my training workshop today. I have a crush on him just because of his accent. He sounds like that cute mouse in the Rescuers Down Under.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fffc early

• You should ask him if he wants to grab a slice at Sbarro.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageLittledeer84:
    There is a cute australian in my training workshop today. I have a crush on him just because of his accent. He sounds like that cute mouse in the Rescuers Down Under.

Side eye for early FFC.

Tangentally sex related, so I'll allow it.

Also, because you somehow related your crush to a cartoon mouse. Which says a lot about how often you have watched Rescuers Down Under. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageEVA116:
    You should ask him if he wants to grab a slice at Sbarro.

I have to leave in an hour...and im married...and there is no sbarro nearby.
  • imageLittledeer84:
    imageEVA116:

I was joking....which you are too? I suck at reading sarcasm on here. It is from and AE who was cheating on her guy with someone and they would meet at Sbarro.

• imageLuckyDad:

imageLittledeer84:

Side eye for early FFC.

Also, because you somehow related your crush to a cartoon mouse. Which says a lot about how often you have watched Rescuers Down Under. 

Its on netflix! DD watches it!
  • My fffc early: I taught my LO to eat snow. Is that a parenting no-no?

• imageEVA116:

imageLittledeer84:
    imageEVA116:

I was joking....which you are too? I suck at reading sarcasm on here. It is from and AE who was cheating on her guy with someone and they would meet at Sbarro.

I know...i know! Sorry, im no good at sarcasm. I am mostly joking, but this guy is pretty cute...plus he called me "mate"
  • imageEVA116:

FTW 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• imageEVA116:

LOL you win the internet today 

• I dated an Australian exchange student my senior year in high school.  I could listen to that accent all day long.  Totally hawt!
     Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• imageLibby1978:
    I dated an Australian exchange student my senior year in high school.nbsp; I could listen to that accent all day long.nbsp; Totally hawt!

Im jelly...i want this guy to talk more.
  • imageEVA116:
    My fffc early: I taught my LO to eat snow. Is that a parenting no-no?

My kid didn't even need to be taught, that's the first thing he did when we went out to play. Next year I'll make sure to have syrup to make snow cones. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLuckyDad:

imageLittledeer84:

Side eye for early FFC.

Well, there is that nude scene that was slipped into that movie. The subliminal messaging worked on littledeer!

ETA:  Actually I think it was the original movie, but still!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagecolleenb262:
    imageLuckyDad:

imageLittledeer84:

Side eye for early FFC.

Well, there is that nude scene that was slipped into that movie. The subliminal messaging worked on littledeer!

ETA:  Actually I think it was the original movie, but still!

There is a nude scene in The Rescuers? It has been a while since I saw that one. Is Ms Bianca naked?  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"