July 2013 Moms

{{{leahaziele91}}}

How are you feeling? Just checking on you. If you see this, and are able, please update us!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: {{{leahaziele91}}}

• Hi Primm! I'm doing great. Came home last night after I got the all clear from my doc and ER doc. Oh and my Rhogam shot. I just posted an update 2 or 3 posts down c: sorry I left you ladies hanging. By the time I got home I just wanted to sleep. And I think I caught a cold so other than that were both perfect c: thanks for asking!

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm glad you're doing well. We were al thinking of you.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Loading the player...
  • imageleahaziele91:
    Hi Primm! I'm doing great. Came home last night after I got the all clear from my doc and ER doc. Oh and my Rhogam shot. I just posted an update 2 or 3 posts down c: sorry I left you ladies hanging. By the time I got home I just wanted to sleep. And I think I caught a cold so other than that were both perfect c: thanks for asking!

I am so glad that you are doing well. Don't worry about leaving us hanging. We are just the interwebz. I am back and forth (as usual) on the boards today and totally missed your update. I should have paid more attention.

You are so welcome. I realized when I sat down for my snack of fruit and water that I didn't see an update (should have looked harder!). I'm very glad you are alright. Falling can be a painful and dangerous business.  

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"