July 2013 Moms
Options

SCORE!

Ahhhh.... it never ceases to amaze me how flucking fantastic it feels after you score a bargain.

I thought that this crib was well made, cute and appropriate for our small condo, but a little too pricey for my taste when I saw it in store.

https://mbeans.com/alma-urban-crib-by-bloom-baby.html

However, I looked around a little and found a floor model (including the mattress) on sale for only $200.00! The penny-pincher that I am, I found a small surface scratch in the paint and because of that, managed to talk my way into paying only $175.00!

It feels almost criminal. But sooo good!

Anyone else want to share their baby-gear scores?

photo 4e45a05e-3ae9-47cc-8426-add6bb675340_zps983d487a.jpg
            photo d2dcf996-bfd5-4c24-9964-9fec17650083_zpsa207334b.png               

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: SCORE!

• Options
    I bought an almost brand new glider from a rummage sale for 20 bucks! I was over the moon! Haha that's a great steal for that crib n mattress!

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I actually had a huge score! Apparently target has random items for sale and they're posted... somewhere as you walk in. I'm still yet to notice it. My mom called me from Target one day and it was the last day of a sale on a stork craft crib. It wasn't the style I had picked out, but it was white, which I wanted and the brand I had been looking at. It was 150 AND came with the matching changing table for free!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageamylianne:
    I actually had a huge score! Apparently target has random items for sale and they're posted... somewhere as you walk in. I'm still yet to notice it. My mom called me from Target one day and it was the last day of a sale on a stork craft crib. It wasn't the style I had picked out, but it was white, which I wanted and the brand I had been looking at. It was 150 AND came with the matching changing table for free!!

We went to go get this steal, and wound up finding one for only 50!!!!
  • Options
    I loved the crib! I had a score with the stroller. I needed something good for every kind of weather and soil, including sand, snow and very bumpy roads so I wanted a bugaboo but paying 900+ was not possible... I got it good as new from a family at only 200! I feel in love and played with it for hours understanding all the possible positions lol!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Options
    Wow!!! You all did great!!!  
  • Options
    Does it have to be baby related cause I got an amazing deal today on some airline tickets.
    I have been looking at prices for a few weeks now for our upcoming trip and just last week for the three of us it would have been 1300 not including the rental car. Logged back in today and the ticket prices only cost 875 for the three of us! That's 400 bucks I saved! Then the rental car was only 200 for the week and so we still came out ahead by 200 bucks. Woohoo! Didn't feel as bad dropping the cash knowing what it could have been.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options

That's an awesome score!

DH and I have been really lucky in our large ticket items. Some people may not agree with us using them because some were found outside the apartment dumpster (not inside it), but they've been cleaned, etc.

So far we found a Baby Trend jogging stroller, the only thing that didn't work was some sort of pace keeper or something eletronic on it.
    Fisher-price snugabunny cradle 'n' swing

We got a crib for free from a friend of ours and DH painted it white (so cute) and a high chair (but we might replace it later on).

The other day I went to For Every Season Consignment blow out sale, where I got a crib sheet set that is retail $130 ish for $12.50 (amazing score!!).

I totally understand your exhilerated feeling.

Lisa 

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"