April 2013 Moms
Options

BRU Completion Certificate

Since I've seen several posts about this lately, I just wanted to announce that I received my BRU completion coupon in the mail today.  I listed my event date as 4/20/13, so it came really early.  It's 10% off with no exclusions, and has to be used one time only in store or online.  It expires in July, so I have time to use it.  My shower isn't until 3/9 so I'm not going to run out and buy anything just yet.  Especially considering I get better coupons than that in my email on a regular basis.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: BRU Completion Certificate

• Options

Well poo, I thought the completion coupon was 20%!

I get the 20% ones in my email every month for being a rewards member, so I guess we'll use those for bigger things that are left and use the 10% for smaller things.

• Options
    Our completion coupon was for 15 percent off. I wonder if the amount of things you register for makes a difference?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Problem with the 20 percent coupons is that they exclude everything I want to use it for!
    image. IVF July 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    got my 10% off today.  don't think its valid with any other coupons per the bold print, but no exclusions either so use when you can't use your 20%

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"