May 2013 Moms

My Morning...My life

No point to this post...

Just funny how life is and how all my LO's are at completely different stages in their lives. Sometimes I think I could have a reality show called "Teens, Toddlers and Pregnant" never a dull moment!!! Lol!

Anyway....I just got home from dropping off DS at his soon to be college, DD1 at her high school and DD2 at her pre-school and later today I have an OB appt for our new LO, sometimes it's very surreal!...5 years ago I would have never guessed I would have 2 more little ones in my life, they are all great blessings!

okay, I'm done now ;-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My Morning...My life

• I can't imagine starting over that late! One of my close friends did this too, she LOVES her little girl, but her oldest is getting married in a month, the next is in the middle of college... Such a spread!
  • My 16 year old step daughter hates this idea. She has made it clear she is not babysitting or doing diapers and I've gotten the "well since I'm such a disappointment maybe you'll get lucky with that thing" pointing at my belly. Yea the spread is tons of fun.

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"