May 2013 Moms
Options

Best part of having a May baby

We hit all the holidays while pregnant.

Yes, this means gorging on Halloween candy, Thanksgiving meals, Christmas cookies, Valentines candy and now Easter candy.  

Duh, thats why this is my second May baby.   Love you, Cadbury Mini Eggs.   

image imagePregnancy Ticker image

Re: Best part of having a May baby

• Options
    Damn you for putting the idea of Cadbury Mini Eggs in my head. They are my absolute weakness.
    BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.
  • Options

you forgot getting a mothersday present just under the wire and NOT BEING PREGNANT IN THE SUMMER

Both my older kids were september babies. Trust me it sucked.

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do plan on having a great Easter full of chocolate and candy. I have been eating fairly well and I know after I'll have to be really watchful after the baby is born so Easter is going to be good.
  • Options
    I delivered in July last time and I'm so glad baby will be out by then!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I agree with all of it!!!!  Guess I should go ahead and get my mini cadbury egg indulgence out of the way!  Yippee!!!!  OH and don't forget Preggo during Girl Scout cookie season! 

Hooray for May! 

• Options

I would like to add, summer maternity leave it going to ROCK! (compared to being home in the winter and all cooped up in the house).

I am looking forward to long walks in the warm weather.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagebhjones1980:

I would like to add, summer maternity leave it going to ROCK! (compared to being home in the winter and all cooped up in the house).

This I had my DD in Nov. I still went out because I can't stand being at home but at least this time it will be nice out! Also looking foward to lots of travel to my MIL beachouse!

• Options
    imagebhjones1980:

AMEN!!!

photo f2800575-8c12-4491-8194-153c04d585b8_zps49b02af4.jpg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagebhjones1980:
    I would like to add, summer maternity leave it going to ROCK! compared to being home in the winter and all cooped up in the house.I am looking forward to long walks in the warm weather.

My thoughts exactly!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageLadyDelilah:

you forgot getting a mothersday present just under the wire and NOT BEING PREGNANT IN THE SUMMER

This is what I was going to say!  Also adding in that we just barely miss flu season and by the time it starts up again they can pretty much get their vaccine.  Always a plus in my book.

Although having a newborn during summer kind of sucks too.  I didn't get as much pool and outside time as I would have liked. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Son of a b.... I'll be stopping for cadbury eggs on my way home from work.  And I'm secretly ashamed of how much candy i've had during this pregnancy.  Not ashamed enough to stop, just enough to think twice before doing it anyway.

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    Whoo hoo! I need some Reese's PB easter eggs!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
  • Options
    Not to mention we can drink on July Fourth!  Pump and dump, baby!  
    Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    LOL...good excuse for indulging in all the above!
  • Options

imagekrwact:

Haha, Yessss! I wonder if there will be flaming for this...

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• Options
    imageHoolahZinger:

imagekrwact:

flame me then too... MURICA! ::looks for beer:: but seriously though I will be having a glass of wine.

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageHoolahZinger:

imagekrwact:

I love the 4th of July! And I'm not planning to BF so I probably won't have to pump or dump.

Don't worry, krwact, if anyone's getting flamed, it'll be my formula-feeding self.  :)

Baby girl born 5/20/13. Figuring it out as we go. :)
  • Options
    imageLadyDelilah:
    imageHoolahZinger:

imagekrwact:

flame me then too... MURICA! ::looks for beer:: but seriously though I will be having a glass of wine.

See I was going to say that it also sucks being due in May because we couldn't drink during any of the holidays: Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.  Luckily some of us will be able to enjoy margaritas on cinco de mayo!   I will second/third/etc that being pregnant over the summer is *way* worse than being pregnant all winter, though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    woo,woo! Cadbury eggs, girl scout cookies, spring/summer dresses, mother's day, off work during summer, not preggo during summer....perfect!
  • Options
    imageGoMaltby18:
    imageLadyDelilah:
    imageHoolahZinger:

imagekrwact:

See I was going to say that it also sucks being due in May because we couldn't drink during any of the holidays: Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.  Luckily some of us will be able to enjoy margaritas on cinco de mayo!   I will second/third/etc that being pregnant over the summer is *way* worse than being pregnant all winter, though.

Waaaah, now I'm super sad because I forgot I'm missing out on Cinco de Mayo! Ok, I will just keep holding out for 4th of July...

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• Options
    I was just thinking that we hit all the holidays last night. Then I had the thought of how glorious it will be to not be rushing off to work during the summer... six weeks off in summer weather for the first time in eighteen years. Who cares if I'm braindead from lack of sleep, I just moved four blocks from the beach! Baby and I are going to enjoy it!

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
  • Options
    imageHoolahZinger:
    imageGoMaltby18:
    imageLadyDelilah:
    imageHoolahZinger:

imagekrwact:

Waaaah, now I'm super sad because I forgot I'm missing out on Cinco de Mayo! Ok, I will just keep holding out for 4th of July...

Or Memorial Day... 

• Options
    I destroyed some Cadbury Mini Eggs last night and felt really guilty afterward.  :(  But MAN they are GOOOOOOOD!!
  • Options
    imageHoolahZinger:

imagekrwact:

Oh not for me!!  I can't wait to have a cocktail!   

image imagePregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    imagebhjones1980:

This is my favorite thing about a May baby!

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"