Nurseries and Baby Gear

toddler beds

I decided to keep my son in the same room as the crib. he loves his crib and the spare room is too far for me. Any recommedations on what kind of toddler bed to get? Kidcraft? davinci?

anyone have one they like that is durable?

Suzanne & Pasquale 9/9/07
Our Journey in Blog.
My Blog
Our Sweet boy Luca Salvatore 10/6/10 & Our precious daughter, Arianna Regina 4/9/13

Re: toddler beds

• My son is almost the same age and is still in his crib. We recently bought a twin mattress and put it in his room for story and quiet play time. The mattress and box spring are on the floor, no bed/headboard, up against the corner of the room. Once he is out of his crib, this will be his bed for a long time. Do you have room to get a twin?

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Unless there's absolutely no way to fit whatever size bed you intend to use long-term I wouldn't waste money on a toddler bed that they'll outgrow in just a few years. Our crib converted to a toddler bed so we used it briefly for the older two then got twin beds. Had it not converted we wouldn't have bought a toddler bed at all and would have gone straight to a twin.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Not sure if you're looking for natural wooden beds.  We had this as a priority since they do not emit off gassing of formaldehyde and other chemicals.  If so, check out the research I've done on toddler and twin beds when we were searching for our son!

https://www.healthyhappytot.com/after-the-crib-organic-beds-and-mattresses/

www.healthyhappytot.com - Healthy, non-toxic product recommendations for children from a mom who has really used them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"