March 2013 Moms

weird leaking

I'm 38w5d pregnant and doctor predicted I'd go before my due date next Friday.. I'm 3 cm dilated and 80 effaced. Last night after bouncing on a yoga ball and working out on the treadmill, I took a bath. After that, I noticed a slow leak that I thought was my amniotic fluid. After completely emptying my bladder, I folded over some toilet paper and few times to see if the leak would continue and soak through the toilet paper. it did, 3x and didn't not smell or look like urine. I didn't wanna go to the hospital without knowing for sure that it was my water so I didn't go. This morning, after moving around and working out on the treadmill again, I had soaked my underwear with a watery discharge. Any ideas!?

Re: weird leaking

• Um yeah, perhaps you should call your dr.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've heard to lay down for a few minutes, and if you stand up and still have a gush, it's probably your water. But when in doubt, GO! My OB instructed me to go to the hospital if my water breaks, don't even call first. They like to deliver within 24 hours of the water breaking, I believe, to prevent infection. They can always test it once you get there to make sure.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"