August 2012 Moms

Bad Days

What a horrible day.

Kids have been pretty well behaved *thank goodness* and both are napping at noon.

Somehow everything anyone around me is talking about is said the wrong way. It's not, really...it's just how my brain is processing it. Then everything that I really WANT to say is not coming out right. I'm having a horrible anxiety attack right now, first time in a couple months. 

I hope this is a single episode and not the beginning of a trend. Anxiety is my worst enemy. 

Sorry for the random "hey, my day is bad, how's yours?" post. I need a gif war. I'll post that. 

image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Bad Days

• I'm sorry things have been tough BMI, I've missed you around here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLindsayDesigner:
    I'm sorry things have been tough BMI, I've missed you around here!

Thanks girl. I keep telling myself that I'll spend more time on TB during nap time and down time. It never happens. 

• Loading the player...
  • Don't feel bad about making a post like this, I had a really bad day yesterday and was considering making one myself. I know how hard anxiety can be and I hope things start to calm down for you. Loooooove yoooou!!

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah! Where the heck you been?

Oooohhh yeah, you gots young 'uns...

Seriously though, I have had my share of anxiety and it is pure misery. Complain and vent anytime. We're pretty good at redirecting any misery into hilarity!

Hugs doll !!! Here's Daniel Powter singing to your song today !!!

photo happy4th_zps32a39228.jpg

• imageAggieDaner:
    Don't feel bad about making a post like this, I had a really bad day yesterday and was considering making one myself. I know how hard anxiety can be and I hope things start to calm down for you. Loooooove yoooou!!

As I sit here like a blubbering idiot from interwebz love. 

• Girl, you better go get you some coffee and a donut.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Try to relax, as hard as it is, and just take it one breath at a time. We're here if you need to vent, any time!

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"