May 2013 Moms

Emotional Control

After a painful night's sleep, I woke up this morning feeling very grouchy.

I yelled at my husband for not telling me we were out of coffee.  Normally, we enjoy mornings together as quality time before the work day.

It was obvious I was just in a bad mood.  But, I literally felt like I couldn't be nice.

Then I broke down in angry tears about something at work.  My anger and stress level seems so high.

I feel like I am on a rampage about everything.

I can recognize that I am over-reacting and not being calm but I feel like an angry frustrated toddler.

Anyone else feeling this way?

Re: Emotional Control

• Not so much grouchy as just super emotional today!  I also had a terrible night's sleep full of leg cramps, bathroom breaks, and weird dreams.  Among other things that have my emotions crazed, my mom emailed me something that would normally annoy me, but today made me seriously upset and I had to fight back tears sitting at my desk.

Ahhhh.  Watching the clock until I can go home, put on some comfy pants and pretend this day didn't happen.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am sometimes like this too. My hubby was grating on my last nerve last night and I just told him to quit becuase I am not the easiest to get along with these days and the sooner he gets that and quits bugging the better it will be for both of us.

Sometimes I am just a cranky biatch though and I do feel bad, but men just don't get it sometimes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • This is totally me today. I haven't really had any type of emotional issues until about a week ago, and i feel like it gets worse every day. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry, or sleep. I would prefer to just sleep the next few months. My anxiety is sky high!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"