Pregnant after a Loss

When did you stop wearing your rings?

I'm only 10w2d but I think I'm close to where I was at 16w last time! I've been pretty bloated much of this time and my rings are starting to get a big snug.  If you had to stop wearing your rings, how far along were you when you stopped? 
BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart

Re: When did you stop wearing your rings?

• I didn't have to but Lucas was born in Feb so I didn't swell much. Then I lost a bunch of weight before getting pg with this one so now my rings are too big. I'm hoping I won't have to take them off.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I still have a couple months to go, but I've still got mine on.  I'm hoping to make it all the way. (My hands swell a little at night, but as I get up and start moving around, they go back to normal)
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I think I was 7 months with DS when I stopped wearing my rings. I actually went to Target and bought a fake because it was driving me crazy to not wear one (I kept panicking thinking I lost it). This time I'm not even 6 weeks and I had to break out the bella band I'm so bloated from the progesterone. I would love to get to 20 weeks before I have to take them off.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC#2 October 2011. June 2012 diagnosed with mild PCOS and both tubes blocked.
    10/1/12 miracle BFP 11/12/12 missed m/c (9w2d), baby stopped growing at 7 weeks
    1/16/13 BFP, EDD 9/27/13, m/c 1/19/13
    imagephoto rainbowleavesbadge-1_zpsa9246b63.jpg
    2/12/13 BFP, EDD 10/25/13 Please stick little one
    A stowaway on board! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I have had terrible carpel tunnel and swelling in my hands since about 28 weeks or so. I haven't been able to wear my rings since Thanksgiving (right around 28 weeks).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With DS I wore my rings until delivery. It was a winter delivery so I am not sure if that made a difference or not. 
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • With DD, I had to take them off the last two months of the pregnancy. And I couldn't put them back on for another couple months postpartum. 
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• Yesterday, actually :(
    TTC #1 since April 2010
    BFP 4/18/12, M/C 4/27/12 at 6w6d
    BFP 7/1/12 - Counting down to our little girl, EDD 3/8/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mine rings started out a bit small because I gained some weight after our loss.  So I stopped wearing mine around 4 months in.  I did get a pretty ring for Christmas from DH that I could wear on that finger for the rest of the pregnancy.  I'm 36 weeks tomorrow and I'm definitely getting more swelling now but the ring is still fitting pretty well.

*** aka: andreahshields ***

*** July Siggy Challenge - Cake Wrecks ***

BFP#1 3/8/12; diagnosed w/ Anencephaly at 12w6d; D&C 5/9/12
    BFP#2 7/18/12; A/S 10/26/12 It's a Girl! EDD 3/29/13
    Phoebe Jordan Born 3/20/13

imageimage
  • I haven't had to yet, but my rings were pretty loose to begin with because I lost a lot of weight before I got pregnant. I rarely swell in my hands, though. If it were my feet, this would be a different post, ha. 
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • My rings intertwine so if I take the wedding band out and just wear the engagement ring it gives me a little more room.  I know with my last pregnancy (14.5 weeks) I stopped wearing my wedding band at least a few weeks before my loss.  I am 10 weeks now and haven't needed to take it off yet but expect to by 2nd tri.  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"